· Huntingdon Electric is actively driving the cost of motor repair down
by sourcing aftermarket components to offer along side OEM renewal parts by:
- Working directly with quality manufacturers to reduce costs and
- Insisting on high quality replacement parts that have to be tested
and approved by us before we will use them or supply them to our
- Mantaining sufficient on hand quantities of many components to
reduce or eliminate lead times.
- Initiating a series of promotions designed to offer customers more
choice when choosing replacement parts.
· Huntingdon Electric continues to live up to its commitment to reduce
cost while maintaining quality by:
- Manufacturing our own component parts such as shafts, coils,
covers, junction boxes, shaft fans, transition plates and other machined
or fabricated parts.
- Working with customers to enable them to choose
a solution that best matches their requirements while observing budgetry
and time frame constraints.
- Only charging actual shipping costs for component
parts, no HEMS handling costs or surcharge fees.
· Authorized Distributor of GE Motors DM&G Renewal Parts
- Parts Distribution
Center via our Direct Link with General Electric
- Ability to Quote Costs and Deliver Information to the Customer in
some cases while they wait.
· Authorized Distributor for National Electric Carbon Products, Inc.
- Replacement Carbon Brushes for Motors and Generators.
· Authorized Distributor for Homewood Products
- Contact Linda Harker or Donna Aumiller for more Information.
Reliability for the Long Run!